Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday - Briley's first party!



Briley absolutely loved her balloons! And, of course, we had a huge pink pig balloon on top!

Briley is ready for cake. Her cousins and sister are there for moral support! I actually think she was scared at firsst because everyone was looking at her. When she sucks her thumb it is usually for comfort or if she's sleepy and I don't think she was sleepy! :0



As you can see, Briley dug right in. At first she just poked at the icing but eventually she got the hang of it.

One of my favorite gifts (next to the gifts of love from all my family who came to see me today!)is - yep, you guessed it - a PIGGY bank! If Briley's favorite animal is not a pig I'll be so surprised!

Afterwards, we girls needed a little snuggle time! :-)

No comments: