Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Paityn!

I CANNOT believe my Paityn is 6 years old today. Her dad surprised her this past weekend with ANOTHER trampoline. For those of you who didn't hear the story - she had one 2 years ago but the wind blew it over our privacy fence TWICE so needless to say, it "broke". She loves jumping and playing on it. I tried to get pictures of her flipping but kept cutting part of her off in the pictures! Oooops! Watch for birthday pics soon. We are having her official bday party on the 20th. Happy birthday, my sweet girl!

sorry this pic is so dark - it was getting late and she insisted on jumping just "5 more mintes", PLEASE! So, I captured it in a pic!

1 comment:

pmeredith73 said...

My goodness 6 already? I forgot her birthday is so close to Landon's.