Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh YES, I CAN dress myself - kinda!

Here we see Briley in her most recent attempts to dress herself - minus the shirt, she put the pajama pants and pull-up on ALL BY HERSELF!! Obviously, we don't think much of the pull-up. At times, it might as well be on her head becuase we sure aren't using it elsewhere! Seriously, Briley really does well going potty at night when we are home and in a routine and also first thing when she wakes up. She gives the hand signal and off we race to the potty. However, she does like to dump the potty all by herself and that poses another problem altogether. :-o



2 comments:

Elisa Beth said...

OK, like your girls are almost twins when you look at their pics at the same age!! My goodness she reminds me of Paityn. Tell her Hadley says HELLO!

Anonymous said...

dress your self pumpkin but no way in hell would I let you undress yourself, I swant to be the one to get the hot little body nakedand enjoy it