Monday, March 2, 2009

Another new TRICK!


My "baby" Briley is sick and yet still her entertaining self! She has a touch of pneumonia as the doctor called it but just hearing the word "pneumonia" did not make me a very happy mommy! My baby is sick and I can't make it just go away! Sooooo, we are on the yucky white antibiotic that does not get refrigerated. Moms beware - it tastes absolutely awful! Yes, I did stick a bit on my finger and taste it just to get a glimpse of what my baby was taking that was so dreadful! So, here she is covering her mouth with BOTH hands to prevent the yucky stuff from getting anywhere near her taste buds. Even in this time of sickness, she still has her own little way of making us laugh! LOVE HER!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!! Thanks Paityn for recognizing my belly looks like a backwards "b"! You're getting too smart you know:-) Hope you're feeling better and I hope to see you soon. Love You,

Buff