Friday, February 12, 2010

My so "grown-up" helpers!!

Well, with all the snow days we got this week, I hit my "nesting" mode full force. Not only did I clean out EVERY closet in my house but also rented a rug doctor and shampooed every rug, put up new shades to block out the sun, bleached the bathrooms and utility room, bought new furniture for the girls' room, and went shopping for a few much needed baby items!!! Whew! I'm just a lil tired!

Here are a few pics of the girls HAMMERING and of Paityn using a cordless screwdriver to put a dresser together for baby Keegan! This brought back so many memories of me helping my dad when I was little. He was helping put the dresser together and asked the girls to help. Of course I thought they were "too little." WHAT?? They did a fantastic job and the dresser looks great. Keegan's essentials are ready to be put in the dresser drawers. :-) Enjoy! AND THANKS DAD (aka GRANDPA to the girls)!!!!





1 comment:

buff said...

I can't believe that Paityn is big enough now to actually be helpful... and not to mention that Briley is already big enough to want to help. They've grown too fast, but I am sure Keegan will be in good hands between the two of them. You're nesting has almsot inspired me to get started around here... almost.
Buff