Friday, April 29, 2011

Bri




Now that Briley is 4 - she has become quite the grown-up! She is still my Briley - just as strong willed as ever. She sure does know how to stand up for herself and let you know what she thinks. She is taking swimming lessons at Western for the first time and she absolutely LOVES it. Pai began lessons at age 4 and now she has stepped aside so that Bri can have her chance! :) Bri goes to preschool 1/2 day and will get to go one more year of preschool next year. She doesn't exactly love school but oh my goodness LOVES homework - yep, you heard me. She LOVES homework. . . cried the other day because whe didn't have any! I'm cracking up! Definitely doesn't take after Pai here. I'll have to show her this in a few years when homework isn't so high on her list of things to do! She is so independent . . doesn't want much help for anything. Still dressing in some crazy mismatched outfits but it seems to be winding down. She has actually been wearing matching shoes lately. Oh, and she wore jeans a couple times . . . absolutely refused to wear jeans for a while . . . I think it was a button issue or something???? She would NOT get her pictures made at school - fall nor spring sessions! She cried and squawled like a mashed cat so we just didn't take them! However, she did the best job ever when we went to have Keegan's one year pictures made - I went ahead and took pictures of all my girls. I'll post some of those pics! Love my Bri Bri! OH, and I almost forgot - she has just NOW . . . this week . . . started to TRY new foods. She says & I quote "if I try it I just might like it." Well 9 times out of 10 she does NOT like it . . . but hey - she's trying! Her diet still revolves around chicken nuggets, tacos, chips, and candy. Aaaagh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely cute pic.