Monday, March 24, 2008

"Our" weekend golf trip

Well, my wonderful husband booked a golf trip for us on Easter weekend so here is what the girls and I did most of the time while he was out on the golf courses - 4 different courses in three days???!!! Briley absolutely LOVED going up and down and up and down the two whole steps in our condo! I did get to sit back and relax while the kids played together and I didn't have to cook one time in three days! Wow! We ate at the country club one night and hit some fast food places plus a couple of microwave breakfasts! So, we did get to leave the hustle and bustle of everyday happenings at home but did I mention it was a GOLF trip?? What in the world was my husband thinking? - and it was in TN - not even near a beach for goodness sake! But at this time of year I'm not sure that would matter a whole lot unless we went way down south! We did get to meet some wonderful people - we love our "roomie" and new found friend who is due to have a baby boy in June! I'm already looking forward to meeting Baby Boy Andrew? (still working out the final name choice!) This is her first child so I simply offer the advice - just go with the flow and do what comes naturally! Pretty solid advice from a mom of two, don't ya think?


By the way, Briley QUICKLY learned to go backwards down the steps! She bacame a pro after three days of lots of practice!

No comments: