Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter - a day late!

Here are the girls trying to hunt Easter eggs Sunday evening after we returned from our trip. Needless to say, it was way too windy to have Briley outside for long so I snapped a couple pictures of her finding her ONE egg and then we ran back into the house while Brad and Paityn finished gathering the rest of the eggs. Briley got the hang of putting them in her "pig" basket pretty easily! Ya know, I hope I haven't given her a complex or anything but she was a pig for Halloween, has a pig basket for Easter, and we are having farm animals for her 1st birthday with a HUGE pink pig balloon! HaHa! Look for our birthday pics soon. Hopefully I can get a post on her birthday! We are actually having our family over to celebrate the weekend after her actual birthday. I can't believe we are in her final days before she is one year old! Time goes by so fast!



No comments: