Saturday, July 12, 2008

AMERICAN girls

My sister and I took the girls to the bookstore today to attend their first "American Girl" tea party. All the girls had a wonderful time. Briley didn't have her own doll to take to the party so she quickly picked up a "friend" as you see her here reading and hanging out in the reading chair. Never mind that her book is upside down!!! I thought she did a wonderful job reading in her toddler jibberish! Perfectly appropriate for age 1! :o



Paityn & Jordan enjoyed some yummy refreshments and lemonade. They also hung out with some other girls & friends to participate in some fun activities. We look forward to going again! We also made boxes out of paper! You can see the box on the table. I thought that was so cool and it is actually very sturdy and usable!




Oh, you can see all the girls working hard and in deep concentration but my Paityn took time to pose for the camera! She is so not into paperwork. I think she's definitely a hands-on kind of learner!

No comments: