Saturday, July 5, 2008

My new "business"

Here's my latest cake creation that I sent to a benefit for my second cousin, Kane Martin. He has been diagnosed with cancer and is receiving treatments. He is a student at Greenwood High School. PLEASE keep him and his family in your prayers!


So, at the benefit/fundraiser at Hillvue Heights last weekend several people asked about the flower cake I made for the cake walk. Since I'm off work for the summer, I have decided to pursue my hobby and who knows? Maybe one day I can stay home with my sweet girls and just bake cakes and plan parties! We'll see!

Check out my brand new website! I am CutiePie Cakes!, a subsidy of CutiePie Parties!
Here's my website address:
www.cutiepieparties.com

PLEASE refer all your friends. I know you have kids & family who'll need some fancy birthday cakes this year!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Yummy yummy! I can't wait until I need a cake for a party. I'll call ya!